Sunday, August 28, 2011

Gehrig's Sixth & Seventh Months

Apparently it's been a busy Summer because I didn't realize I forgot the six month update. 
Let's play catchup - through pictures!

Spent the 4th of July hanging out with Uncle Andy,
Aunt Holly, and Grandma & Grandpa.


Started army crawling everywhere!

We went to the zoo for the first time.
(And spent lots of time with cousins!)

Saginaw Children's Zoo

Gehrig went to his first wedding (cousin, Kelsey's)...

...and slept through the whole reception.
(Great Grandma Jean says he was the best date!)
Tried swimming for the first time. Not too sure...

With all this scootching, we had to childproof!
(Gehrig is daddy's helper)

First professional baseball game
West Michigan Whitecaps

Gehrig sits up all by himself now!

Uncle Justin visited from Colorado and met Gehrig for the first time!

First encounter with sand...and he didn't even try to eat it!

Family vacation at Sunrise Lake

Tried swimming for the second time and LOVED it!

Now that Gehrig can pull himself up,
he loves climbing on everything!

Why go around when I can climb over?


Daddy's helper again...
This curious guy doesn't miss a thing.


Our resident climber really wanted to get in the car yesterday...
In other big news, Gehrig is about 2 hours away from crawling. He took a few legit crawls yesterday and it's only a matter of time until he figures out how fast he can take off. I'm sure we'll have video coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment